Many business owners talk about disruption in their industry, but it’s not easy to know how to deal with it.
The best business owners consider many future scenarios in their strategic planning, and create strategic plans in the face of these disruptive forces.
How clearly do YOU align your business strategy with future trends?
Gihan Perera is a futurist, conference speaker, author and consultant who gives business leaders a glimpse into what’s ahead – and how they can become fit for the future.
Since 1997, he has worked with business leaders, thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and other change agents – helping them with their strategy for thriving in a fast-changing world.
He has clients throughout Australia, as well as in New Zealand, South Africa, the United Kingdom, Singapore, the USA and Canada.
He is the author of “The Future of Leadership”, “Fast, Flat and Free”, “Out of Office”, “Webinar Smarts”, and seven other books. As an educator, Gihan has been at the leading edge of presentation technology and online learning:
- He writes and presents for Citrix Global, a leading provider of online collaboration technology (such as GoToWebinar and GoToMeeting)
- He was one of a handful of invited guest contributors (along with Seth Godin and Nancy Duarte) to Garr Reynolds’ book Presentation Zen
- He is one of a handful of Ambassadors for Thought Leaders Global
- He hosts the eGurus Community, an online resource centre for speakers, trainers, consultants and thought leaders
- He is a Gold Level author for the International Institute of Managers and Directors
Forbes magazine rated him the #5 social media influencer in the world (and #1 in Australia) in his area of expertise. For more on Gihan … Gihan Perera Speaker