How We Do It
Business Owners’ Board Process
Monthly Business Owner Board Meetings provide a ‘helping hand’ and a forum for you to connect with other progressive business owners who want to grow their business and free up their time.
Through facilitated sessions including expert guest speakers, you will develop business building principals, techniques, ideas and tools. You will be encouraged to learn and apply those ideas in your business and report back to your Business Owner Board monthly.
All this in a confidential support group of like-minded, positive business owners, with no competing business or ‘other agendas’. No-one is there to sell you anything. It is NOT a referral group or a networking session! It is a working group to work on all members businesses and facilitated by experienced business owners who have been there and done it.
The Business Owner Board sessions include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly meeting from 8.00 am to 12.00 noon with a group of positive minded business owners
- Professionally facilitated sessions to generate ideas to build your business or practice
- Access to an online confidential and secure Forum exclusively for your Business Owner Board. This enables sharing of ideas and information in a supportive environment.
- “HOT SEAT” sessions where you can put your business issues and challenges to the group and brainstorm ideas, solutions and strategies for you.
- Monthly “online” meet-ups in between workshops so that you can refresh your learning and interact with other group members.
- The opportunity to network and socialise with fellow members
The bob Board meetings occur once per month, typically on a morning between 8 and 12 and at a set day per month.
In line with directors’ meetings, there is a structured process which is followed every meeting.
A key part of each meeting is when one, two or three of the members raise an issue that is important and topical for them. The Board member explains the issue and then other members ask questions. At the conclusion of the discussion each Board member provides feedback on suggested course of action.
Each meeting concludes with a review on the effectiveness of the meeting.