This session will give you ideas and tips to make the employment process smooth and successful.
Invaluable whether you already have established teams of people or are thinking of employing your first staff member.
Our expert guest speaker this month is Jayne Griffiths, founder of My HR Adviser.
Jayne Griffiths runs My HR Adviser, a Perth based company that helps small and medium businesses with all their Human Resources needs. Jayne has 15 plus years of experience in senior HR roles and works with a large variety of companies from many business sectors. Jayne is also the immediate past President of Stirling Business Association and is very familiar with the issues that small businesses face.
Jayne will take us through the seven steps to successful employment including:
- Clarifying expectations
- Effective Recruitment
- Pay and Conditions
- Induction and on-going training
- Focus on results and feedback
- Finding out what staff want
There will be plenty of time for Q and A to discuss bob group members’ specific issues and goals.
WHY USE A SERVICE LIKE My HR Adviser?
- You know that one of the secrets to your success is engaged and productive staff
- That the ‘people stuff’ in business takes your time and energy away from your high pay-off activities
- You need help with the Fair Work Act, Modern Awards, pay rates and contracts of employment
- You want to enhance your business performance through developing your workers
- You don’t need a full-time Human Resources person – you want to bring in HR expertise when you need it and you want to outsource HR to local experts
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT My HR Adviser
“We have enjoyed knowledgeable HR consultancy support over the past 2 years.” — David Lyons, CEO, Buggles Childcare
“My HR Adviser gives frank and honest feedback when handling Human Resources issues.” — Hamish Borthen, Managing Director, Duff Recruitment
“My HR Adviser provides clear, concise and approachable methodology to the task in hand” — Katie Barr, Senior Finance Officer, Wheatbelt NRM
Business Owners Board is pleased to have Jayne as one of its guest presenters. Business Owners Board (BOB) is a confidential group of business owners who form an advisory Board of up to 15 members and meet once per month, for four hours, to review the performance of their own business and assist other to develop theirs. It is restricted to the owners of the business only.
FOR MORE ABOUT BUSINESS OWNERS BOARD – CONTACT US