As a business owner
- Who do you turn to when you need help and honest impartial advice?
- Where do you go to get new ideas?
- Who keeps you accountable for working on your goals and increasing your profits?
- Do you know what your business is worth if you need or want to sell?
The answer is bob! Business Owners Board.
"bob is for small and medium (SME) business owners and if suitable, exciting new star-ups."
Having said that, there are no maximum or minimum limits. Each application to join a bob group will be assessed upon its merits.
The bob group membership is for business owners and practitioners who:
- Own their own business or practice and want to take it to a new level
- Are passionate about growing their business
- Want to build their business to give them the lifestyle they desire and deserve
- Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn
- Commit to attend monthly board meetings and take action on the ideas
- Contribute to the group sessions in a positive and supportive manner
bob is an Advisory Board for small business owners made up of non competing business owners who meet on a monthly basis. It is a meeting where owners discuss, evaluate and develop actions in a confidential and supportive environment to work on each other’s businesses. Expert speakers and successful business operators also address the Board. This monthly meeting is supported by one on one meetings between the business owner and a bob Chair. BOB Chairs are experienced business leaders who have successfully owned and run businesses.
bob enables SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) business owners to meet in a confidential environment. It provides them a structured process to review their business and strategically improve it. It takes them out of their business for four hours per month to meet with other like-minded, progressive individuals, who also want to improve themselves and work ON their business.
Alan and John had a previous business association in 1998 when they focused on developing leadership in the business world. They went their separate ways but kept in touch and recently over a long dinner they both identified the need to help small business owners.
Over many years they have created and grown many business enterprises, they know how lonely and difficult, and yet rewarding, the world of small business ownership is.
There are many business networking coaching organisations and groups that focus on assisting business leaders. However, Alan and John identified that there was an opportunity for a group that acted like a Board that was focussed on only small business owners and importantly at a cost that they could afford.
Managing and owning a business today is difficult and complex.
Target outcomes for business owners
Obviously results will vary from business to business depending upon the owner's willingness to implement the ideas developed in the program.
However, through regular and active participation in your Business Owners Board group combined with the monthly one on one mentoring, you will get;