What We Do
Help Small Businesses Grow
One of the Business Owners Board's goals is to help business owners to grow their business value or business turnover by a minimum of 30% over three years.
bob is a confidential group of business owners who have formed a Board of up to 15 members who meet once per month, for four hours, to review the performance of their own business and assist other to develop theirs. It is only for small businesses and restricted to the owners of the business only.
Included with the bob membership is:
- the monthly meetings
- monthly meeting with the Board Chair for strategic and operational advice
- guest speakers at each meeting
- a structured process to deliver to create a strategic plan
- a structured process to develop a business dashboard
- a yearly market appraisal to establish the wealth of the business.