What We Do
Help Small Businesses Grow
One of the Business Owners Board's goals is to help business owners to grow their business value or business turnover by a minimum of 30% over three years.
BoB is an advisory board for small business owners to review the performance of their own business and set a strategic direction. The advisory board will meet once per month with Alan, or one of his Chairs, to provide a structured process to review accounts, cashflow, performance and strategic objectives. Typically, the meeting will last two to three hours, but this is supplemented by ongoing advice and interaction throughout the month.
Included with the BoB membership is:
- the monthly meetings
- monthly meeting with the Board Chair for strategic and operational advice
- occasional group meetings with other BoB members
- a structured process to deliver to create a strategic plan
- a structured process to develop a business dashboard
- a yearly market appraisal to establish the wealth of the business.